Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cause of Falwell's death revealed

I speculated in a previous post that a recent visit from the Equality bus may have caused Jerry Falwell to kick the bucket. Apparently, I was wrong. Bilerico has the press release from the Lesbian Death Avengers, a group of lesbian witches who hexed the ol' boy into the grave. Well, he certainly asked for it.

Speaking of "weenie groups like Soulforce," here's what Soulforce founder, Rev Dr. Mel White had to say: "It breaks my heart to think that Jerry died without ever discovering the truth about God's lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender children. I sincerely hope that one day his school and his church will have a change of heart." (from the article from Ekklesia, "a think-tank that promotes transformative theological ideas in public life." Just what I needed, another interesting news website.